Thursday, December 21, 2006

Went on cruise for four days. It was fun man.(: Okay, people. Let me warn ya, the post will be freaking long, so only if you're patient & interested, then read. Or else, just click the [x] & go.(:

The first day we went onboard, took pictures with the aloha girl & Charlie.(: Went to eat at the Chinese restaurant first. Then explored the cruise. :D It's freaking cold okay. Went to play at the arcade. Kept playing Crazy Taxi & Bubble Puzzle. The rest was like sai. -.- Ate at the buffet with my sister at night. Took pictures too. Haha. Actually wanted to watch movie, but not much nice movies, so didn't watch in the end. Woke up early on Monday as we were getting down at Penang. Took photos with the Tropicalia people before we went down. Took a small boat to the jetty. Was swaying like siao la. Made me wanna puke. :P Went to eat Prawn noodles first, it was so hot that I can feel that my skin is getting burnt la. Somemore I was wearing black. Sheesh. After that, went to the Snake Temple to pray. Gosh, there were a lot of snakes la. I scared they climb out, so went out quickly. The cab driver brought us to buy some local products, was so tired so sat down while the others went to buy the things. Went shopping after that. Nothing much there. Cause everything there, you can find in Singapore. Saw a nice cap, but it's so called brandless, so didn't buy it. Walked until my leg was aching like siao la. Bought pretzel & was scolded by my mother cause my sister & I was late. :x After that went back to the jetty to take the small boat back. Then went to the photo gallery. I saw my photo! It was omg la. Haha. I kept calling the Charlie Penguin; Ducky la. Don't know why. Went to see the toys after that, saw the quaking duck. Funny sia. Walked around, then went back to the room to bathe & went to watch the Magic show. THe magician was funny la. But, I think it's just a comedy show. He didn't even perform any magic la. Haha. Woke up freakingly early on Tuesday, cause was going down to Phuket. The weather was still okay. Went to pray at a temple, saw a cat sleeping at the staircase, darn cute la! Took picture of it too.(: Not going to upload now. Lazy. After that, went to buy some local products again. On the van, there was a so called 'fly' flying around. Irritating. My mother was like trying to catch it. Then I just stretched out my hand & tada! I caught it. Lol. Then wipe & washed my hands after that. :D Then walked around & went to Robinson after that. There's practically nothing there nice to buy la. Walked & walked. Bought some donuts. Nice.(: But it was so sweet until I felt like vomitting. Then ate at Mac. Went back & walked around at the supermaket. The things weren't very cheap, but still bought a lot of things. Tried to search for the spicy noodles that I ate at Bangkok the other time, but couldn't find it. Then when my sister & I was looking at the toothpaste, we saw something run between us. It's was like black. Then I tried to look underneath the shelf, but saw nothing. Stood there for a while, then a fat & huge rat ran out, the tail was freakingly long la. I screamed at the sight of it. Disgusted man. Went out after that, took the van back to the jetty, slept on the way. Was too tired la. Took the small boat back again, it was swaying like crazy, tried to balance a lot of times, but kept swaying left to right with the boat. & my stupid slippers kept getting stuck & made me nearly fall down like over ten times la. Wth. Ate dinner, it was the Captain's Night. Nice food. Was darn full la. Didn't like the dessert, so gave it to my sister. Then the photographer came again to take pictures, didn't want to take, but in the end, still took it. The night's still young, so went to borrow Pictionary. Funny man. Played for a while & returned to the person. Fell asleep soon after. Woke up at six plus on Wednesday. Accompanied my sister to see the sunrise, in the end, I went back to the room first. & when my sister came bac, it rained & there was no sun. Haha! So funny. Didin't wake up to eat breakfast. Slept all the way. & when my sister & mother came back, they bought the pictures that we took during the dinner. :D Went to collect our passport then ate our lunch at Bella Vista. Nice food they got there. I liked the ice-cream. Haha. Then slept & ate dinner after that. Cause was leaving already. :( Sadded. Packed our stuff. Then headed to Lido to sit. Went to play at the arcade again. Played Daytona, Bubble Puzzle & Time Crisis ll. Fun. :D:D Went back, then there was a lot of people there already la. Gosh. Then sat down & waited for a long time before we can go out. The Arnold sang songs & played with the whole lot. He's very funny la. Went out soon after, checked out. Then the person was like: Are there any more photos? Then I was like no, then he asked me: Is this you? Vivian? Then I was like yah. Please la, it's MY passport, who else can it be? Lol. Went out & bought bread & home sweet home! :D Wahlau, until now, I still feel the movement of the ship la. Like the whole house is swaying like that. Haha. I love the trip la. So fun. I wanna go on the cruise again! :D:D

No comments: