Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello earth creatures (:
Gonna post some crap before flying off (literally). Hope I'll get shortlisted for the interview & get the job! If not when I'm back, I'll need to spend some more time going around Singapore for interviews which is totally tiring to the max.
Char, must update me if there's anything happy/funny/sad/shocking/surprising/out of the world/bizzare or whatever current news there is okay? Thanks! & hope we'll get to work together! (Pss, faster call them)
Once I'm back, it'll be 2days to 6-3's outing & 3days to class chalet. Extreme happiness, really. The 'I can't wait for it(job/chalet/outings/shopping/trip/x'mas/newyear/okay, practically everything la)' feeling is super overwhelming. Oh well, it's natural ain't it?
Anyway, I can't believe it. Huishan, you like Hello Kitty? YOU??? & the reason for you liking no, loving it is so weird.. See you when I'm back then hello kitty lover.
& Kailiang, cheer up! Hahah.
Some of the people are overseas & it's gonna increase as time goes by - YuJing with her CIJI/Haziqah Kim Ziying at Sabah/Caroline Verna in Indo/etc.
Well, take care peeps. Will be back soon. Ciaos ciaos.

No comments: