Friday, December 26, 2008

INJUSTICE.
I'm irate, because of YOU. You are insinuating things here. Haven't we talk about this before? We're just going round & round, getting no where. & you didn't keep your words, what about that then? Okay, back to the issue.
Who's in the authority to give the verdict of who's right & who's wrong? - No one. Because this is two-pronged.
You're doing & saying stuff so insidiously. Please, stop it. My impression of you now is close to the stage of being contemptible. Ain't being judgemental here cause whatever I said is true.
Moreover, I believe that some things that you said were just pure conjecture, right?
All these while I'm walking in circles with you no more, I've moved on. So, same to you. Move on. But if by doing so makes you happier, by all means do it. Cause I won't be affected by you ANYMORE. You wanted things to go this way & I obliged to you. What do you want from me now?
PS: I live my life, you live your own. No more crossing of each other's path.

No comments: