Friday, February 27, 2009

Saw TWO rainbows the other day after going for Photography with Dawn & Jasmine. Well, you cannot really see the second one. As you can see, my photography skills are lousy so is my phone's camera.
Had some experiment yesterday about limiting reagent. Look at the gold balloon! It looks like a bowling pin.
Met up with Pebble yesterday as well. Sorry for being late! Hahah.
Been quite a while since I last met her.
Walked around in circles at Vivo (the place is so complicated) before getting my charger & heading to Sakae for dinner. We were like 'Eh, didn't we walk past this place before?' HAHAHA.
Talked & talked about all those stupid yet funny stuff in MJR. Was laughing & talking damn loudly like I own Sakae. After that, went to watch Slumdog Millionare. The shit part was the most hilarious. The movie's fine, just that because of the lack of sleep the previous night, my eyes were rolling in all directions.
After the movie, we wanted to go down to Kailiang's tauhuey shop but because SOMEBODY was going to play pool with his friend, we didn't. Sat outside Vivo & played some hockey game. & Pebble won like 7 or 8 times? While I only won once. -.- I swear I'm gonna practice like mad & trash you the next time we meet up. :D
My god-brother! HAHAHAHAHA. Inside joke.
Wanted to take more pictures but my phone died.

No comments: