Been really busy with school lately. Couldn't even find time to use the computer until today. Ain't exaggerating but it's the fact. Anyway, life's been good. Laughters & talks with fun people everyday (which is good). Although there are like tons of homework & revision to be done each day, I guess I'm slowly getting the hang of handling the stress that I'm getting already. Hopefully, I can sustain this throughout the 2 years.
Btw, some of you may have heard me saying this before, but I shall be naggy & say it for the 9251859201621 times that - I regretted my choice of NOT joining Dance! AHHHH. I just can't help it but to think of it every now & then. It's like stuck in the back of my head & no matter how hard I try, I just can't shake out that thought in me. Yeah yeah some of you may say I can always take up dance outside school but it's different right? Like to be in the school's dance team & the 'dance team' outside. -.- WHATEVER, since you still have O school as an alternative. Oh well. Just let me wail over this issue over & over again as & when I like it!
& I can't help but to have a thing about you you know like once bitten twice shy. Yes I can't deny the fact that I'm being bias & stuff but yeah this is life ain't it?
Last but not least, 4F's meeting (finally I can make it) on Monday! Optimistically, I believe it'll turn out to be fun ey.

No comments:
Post a Comment