Hectic schedule, there's so much homework & revision to be done every single day but I don't have enough time to finish doing everything. Tiring yes.
Anyway, went out with Xiu yesterday. We 'combed' the whole of Fareast/Taka/Wisma in search of anything nice. Xiu's super happy with her buys! Hahaha went to Borders, wanted to buy a pencil case but couldn't find a nice one ):
& PS> If you wanna eat at Taka's food court (or whatever it is) at the basement, DO NOT buy food from MIXED CHINESE FOOD. The service sucks to the max I tell you. Am super pissed with the lady k, I bet she thought I don't understand Mandarin since I was speaking to Xiu in English. If you want to know the full story, you can ask me on msn.
Walked around & parted ways soon after.
Went to Century Square at night, wanted to visit Kenneth at Sakae but I couldn't find it! In the end, he told me it was just beside the escalator at the basement. -.-
Can't wait for the class outings during March holiday with 4F/1S30. I'd better make sure that I finish whatever homework that's given each day so I'll have lesser to do during the holidays!
- No photos AGAIN.

No comments:
Post a Comment